pressurized or carbo plus??

Old 27-08-2003, 03:24 AM
Josh

Default pressurized or carbo plus??

Ok, I have got everything but the Co2 system figured out. I cant decide if
I should just get the JBJ kit (with reg, sol..) or get that Carbo Plus
system... anyone have any experience with the carbo plus? and good or bad
on the product... pros for either... cons for either and just your overall
suggustion as to which would be a better choice... thank you so much for
your time! - Josh
btw - the aquarium is a 55g, flourite mix, 130W light

Old 27-08-2003, 11:32 AM
LeighMo

Ok, I have got everything but the Co2 system figured out. I cant decide if
I should just get the JBJ kit (with reg, sol..) or get that Carbo Plus
system... anyone have any experience with the carbo plus? and good or bad
on the product... pros for either... cons for either and just your overall
suggustion as to which would be a better choice...

Read my review he

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/.../881/carbo.htm

I'd recommend going with the compressed system. It will be cheaper and easier
in the long term, especially with a tank the size of yours.

Leigh

Old 27-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Iain Miller

"Josh" wrote in message
news
Ok, I have got everything but the Co2 system figured out. I cant decide
if
I should just get the JBJ kit (with reg, sol..) or get that Carbo Plus
system... anyone have any experience with the carbo plus? and good or bad
on the product... pros for either... cons for either and just your overall
suggustion as to which would be a better choice... thank you so much for
your time! - Josh
btw - the aquarium is a 55g, flourite mix, 130W light

Pressurised - especially if you can find a cheap source of CO2 gas bottles.
I'd think your tank is too big for the C+ system anyway.

Old 27-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Aqua

Pressurised - especially if you can find a cheap source of CO2 gas

bottles.
I'd think your tank is too big for the C+ system anyway.

I second that. Have a look at http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html
You can consider clippard needle valve with the above setup.

Regards
Dominic

Old 27-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Bob Alston

Take a look at my web site for information on what I use for pressurized co2
and lists of inexpensive sources for tanks and regulators. Also lots of
information on various needle valves.

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

--
Bob Alston

Old 27-08-2003, 08:13 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Hello,
this week i am running a sale on co2 tanks if interested

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Eheim 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

WEBBOARD

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Old 27-08-2003, 08:13 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Anything greater than a 29 gal you will not have good results with the
carbo plus
Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Eheim 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

WEBBOARD

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Old 12-10-2011, 07:44 PM

I awash my 55 to a acquaintance that invested in this and it works well. I alone would not acclaim it due to all-embracing cost. The replacement cartridge is big-ticket - in about 1 year you would accept paid for a gas system. With the carbo additional you charge to watch your KH,

pressurized filters Tim Wardell Ponds 1 11-04-2003 04:44 AM