Old 01-09-2003, 04:15 AM
Michael Stachowski

Default Best way to clean plants to prevent snails?

Howdy,
I finally got my 55 set up and have some plants
from the 10 I've been running that I'd like to transfer
cuttings from to the new tank. Only problem is, you
guessed it, the 10 is infested with snails. What can
I 'wash' the cuttings in that won't kill them but also
won't allow the snails to propogate to the new tank?

On a related note has anyone bought from Aquarium
Landscapes www.fishvet.com? I like their 55 gal asst
but am worried about buying online sight unseen.

TIA!

--
Later, Mike S.

All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound? (:

Old 02-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Dinky

"Michael Stachowski" wrote in message
t...
Howdy,
I finally got my 55 set up and have some plants
from the 10 I've been running that I'd like to transfer
cuttings from to the new tank. Only problem is, you
guessed it, the 10 is infested with snails. What can
I 'wash' the cuttings in that won't kill them but also
won't allow the snails to propogate to the new tank?

http://faq.thekrib.com/snails.html

My cabbage patch has been attacked by snails. Any safe way to get rid of snails without the use of chemicals please col Australia 15 09-09-2007 08:44 AM
Best way to clean pond? Mike Ponds 12 10-08-2004 11:16 PM
Best Way to clean leaves David Jewell Orchids 4 26-04-2003 01:20 AM
what is the best way to clean flourite? Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-04-2003 07:24 AM
what is the best way to clean flourite? Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13 05-03-2003 04:39 PM