Old 01-08-2007, 09:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default A couple of my recent pictures - ButterflyBindweed.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Nobody seemed to like this one.

How do you know?

Mary

I'd posted it before and gotten no comments. ;-)

Twice.

That could mean that no-one who saw it could offer improving comments :-)

Mary

Ok, but it was discouraging!
I really liked it. G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default A couple of my recent pictures

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

Recently I shot dozens of honeybees on flowering herbs but either
couldn't
hold the camera still enough or the bees moved :-(

Some you win ...

Mary

I understand.
Some of the Bindweed pics I got this morning included a shy bee.
We shall see if he

More likely to be a she ...

Indeed! Sorry. ;-)
I do know better!

turned out but I work nights so gotta sleep
sometimes... G

And I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to Aberdeen tomorrow. Must go and
put the coop in the car to take the hens to a son's for the duration ...
sigh

Safe trip!

You challenged me. I'll try to get a series posted tomorrow morning.

It will have to wait for a week for me to see it, sorry.

Mary

Good. then there is no rush. g
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 02-08-2007, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Omelet expounded:

Forgot to attach, sorry!

Nobody seemed to like this one.
What did I do wrong?
--

Not a thing - I don't think I've seen it before, though....
Old 02-08-2007, 03:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Omelet expounded:

I'd posted it before and gotten no comments. ;-)

Twice.

I posted my volunteers picture a week ago and no one said a word.
Sometimes pictures, for whatever reason, are looked at and no one
reacts, I guess.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

I'd posted it before and gotten no comments. ;-)

Twice.

I posted my volunteers picture a week ago and no one said a word.
Sometimes pictures, for whatever reason, are looked at and no one
reacts, I guess.

I, for one, appreciate every picture I see here and hope that someone
else makes a nice comment about each one that I am remiss to since I
don't have the time.

I like to get responses to my photos, but I really just post them
because I feel an obligation to share in return for the relaxing eye
candy I come here to find.

That includes Mary's dog's arses. I mean, medlars. Even though they
would have looked more striking on a background of red velvet. ;-)
-----------------
-----------------

Old 02-08-2007, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Amos Nomore expounded:

That includes Mary's dog's arses. I mean, medlars. Even though they
would have looked more striking on a background of red velvet. ;-)

Yet another one I missed. I wonder what's going on here?
Old 02-08-2007, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

Forgot to attach, sorry!

Nobody seemed to like this one.
What did I do wrong?
--

Not a thing - I don't think I've seen it before, though....

Distant past. :-)
It's been awhile since I posted pics but I've got a set ready to go here
shortly.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Omelet expounded:

I'd posted it before and gotten no comments. ;-)

Twice.

I posted my volunteers picture a week ago and no one said a word.
Sometimes pictures, for whatever reason, are looked at and no one
reacts, I guess.

I know, but when it becomes a pattern, it gets discouraging.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Amos Nomore expounded:

That includes Mary's dog's arses. I mean, medlars. Even though they
would have looked more striking on a background of red velvet. ;-)

Yet another one I missed. I wonder what's going on here?

Mary posted the medlar pictures ages ago. I had never seen any before,
and reading up on them was fun.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Amos Nomore expounded:

Mary posted the medlar pictures ages ago. I had never seen any before,
and reading up on them was fun.

Ah, that explains it. As for medlars, my mother's got fruit on hers
for the first time this year, she's very excited! I'll take some
pictures and post them here.