Old 11-11-2014, 02:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Aegean fall colors I

We don't have many deciduous trees here so we don't get much in the
way of fall colors. One spectacular exception is a kind ivy that turns
scarlet red at this time of year. Here are two examples.

The third picture is of a shrub that puts out blue flowers almost all
year round. I'm not sure what it is; it's called "maviž", which means
"bluish" in Turkish. Unfortunately the sun was so bright that the
color is barely discernable; it's really a lovely eggshell blue.

--
Anne's Little Brother Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Aegean fall colors I-aegean-fall-colors-2014.11.11.13.32.41.jpg
Old 11-11-2014, 05:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob O'Dyne" wrote

We don't have many deciduous trees here so we don't get much in the
way of fall colors. One spectacular exception is a kind ivy that turns
scarlet red at this time of year. Here are two examples.

The third picture is of a shrub that puts out blue flowers almost all
year round. I'm not sure what it is; it's called "maviž", which means
"bluish" in Turkish. Unfortunately the sun was so bright that the
color is barely discernable; it's really a lovely eggshell blue.

Looks like Virginia Creeper (Parthenocissus quinquefolia), stunning autumn
colour as you say.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.