hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen'

Old 11-03-2017, 01:23 PM

Default hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen'

I bought it 2 weeks ago. It has an interesting rosy pastel colour, some might call it 'not fish nor fowl' though .
Attached Thumbnails
hyacinth 'Gipsy Queen'-hyacinthus_gipsy_queen_20170311.jpg
Old 11-03-2017, 05:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On 11 Mar 2017 14:23, Willi_9 wrote:

I bought it 2 weeks ago. It has an interesting rosy pastel colour, some
might call it 'not fish nor fowl' though .

Is it possible you could also post the Gardenbanter link for your
photos as I am unable to see them as attached files.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 11-03-2017, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Hobden[_6_] View Post
On 11 Mar 2017 14:23, Willi_9 wrote:[color=blue][i]

Is it possible you could also post the Gardenbanter link for your
photos as I am unable to see them as attached files.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Here's a link to my website:

Willi's Latest Pics @ alt.binaries.comp-graphics and alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The column of thumbnails at the right side always link to the 4 most recent photos I posted to gardenbanter. There's also a link to the specific gardenbanter website at the bottom right.

Thanks!