a feathered visitor from the animal kingdom

Old 25-03-2017, 07:08 AM

Default a feathered visitor from the animal kingdom

spotted last Tuesday [2017-03-21]
Attached Thumbnails
a feathered visitor from the animal kingdom-pheasant_20170321-1.jpg
Old 26-03-2017, 01:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:08:16 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

spotted last Tuesday [2017-03-21]

Ringneck Pheasant hunting was a huge deal where I grew up in
Michigan. Have not seen one in the wild since then as I moved at ~18
years old.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:27 PM

The last time I saw one so near my house was about ten years ago.
Hunting is an issue here too, but a bit more organized and limited than in the US - I believe.