Old 19-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Registered User

Default Growing UK tomatoes in the tropics

I live in Phuket, Thailand and am trying to grow Cerise and Moneymaker tomatoes from seed which I bought in the UK. To try to obtain the conditions in which I used to grow tomatoes in the UK I have germinated one seed of each and have the pots in an ice box where I can maintain the temperature at about 15 degrees celcius. There is plenty of light. If I grow the seedlings at this temperature for a couple of months or until the seedlings are about 6 inches tall and then place them in pots on the patio, will I have any success?. The tomatoes here are really terrible and I have to do something. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Old 14-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Farrell View Post
Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
i dont see how it would be diffrent from growing tomatoes in uk ?

GOOD LUCK..
www.muslimgrower.com