Old 19-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Bandit

Default Cutting red clay brick

I'm building a planter in the front of my house. I'm using red clay
brick for the footing and I'm wondering the best way to cut it to get
clean cuts. Because the planter will be on a slight slope, I'll have
to make various angle cuts. Is there a good method or tool used for
cutting the clay brick at different angles?

Thanks

Old 19-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Valkyrie

"Bandit" wrote in message
I'm building a planter in the front of my house. I'm using red clay
brick for the footing and I'm wondering the best way to cut it to get
clean cuts. Because the planter will be on a slight slope, I'll have
to make various angle cuts. Is there a good method or tool used for
cutting the clay brick at different angles?

Thanks

A wet saw, you can rent one.

Val