Old 22-02-2006, 07:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default hydroponics anyone? We can Help.

We are a San Diego based supplier of hydroponics, horticulture, organic
and indoor growing environments. We specialize in the design,
consultation, construction, and implementation of controlled green
house environments. IGS maintains a friendly, knowledgeable store
along with our internet based store and resource center. Hydro 101
offers general information concerning your hydroponics needs, this will
assist you with homegrown plants, nutrients, pest control, propagation,
irrigation, climate control, C02, cloning, lighting, and any other
information you could use. IGS preserves stock of products including
Canna Coco, American Agritech, Dutch Master, General Hydroponics,
Advance Nutrients, Botanicare, American Hydroponics, Foxfarm, Hanna
test equipment, and many more revolutionary new products. We are more
then willing to answer any questions that you may have, please feel
free to to submit a question online or simply just stop by. Here you
can find a map of our location, business hours, and contact
information.

Old 22-02-2006, 06:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer

What about weeds?