Old 04-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Warren

Default Concord Grapes

Requester wrote:
just bought two plants from homedepot. im curious is there any

special things i
should know or do for these? i looked on the internet but it seems

that its
really hard to find good detailed info and pics of gardening and tree

care.

I went to Google, and searched on the terms: concord grapes care
growing. There were 2700 hits.

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...-1&newwindow=1
&safe=off&q=concord+grapes+care+growing

Many of the top links go to state extension services websites. You don't
mention anything about where in the country you are, but if grapes are
something that's likely to survive at all in your area, chances are your
state extension office's website has some good information about the
kinds of problems you'll face in your area. My advice would be to start
there.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.