Old 04-04-2003, 07:32 PM
peter

Default how to rid spider mites off arborvitae?

Is there anything I can buy from home depot that can get rid of spider mites
and is safe to use on arborvitae?

Last time I picked up a bottle of spider mite chemical, I later found the
instructions said not to use it on arborvitae.

Old 04-04-2003, 07:56 PM
David J. Bockman

Depending on the size of the tree, repeated blasting of the foliage with a
water jet will work wonders.

Dave