Old 22-07-2006, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
jan

Default diazinon plus to water mixture?

Found some diazinon plus in the garage, liquid form.
I want to use it for the sides of the house to control fleas, they're
awful this year. And the last time I went down this road, nothing else
would work except diazinon or dursban.
Dursban supply has long been gone and now I'm down to a small bottle of
the diazinon plus.
Unfortunately, the dosage instructions for my pump spray bottle had
been removed from the container.
Thought I'd see if anyone here might know the right mixture for lawns
w/flea problem.
Thanks in advance.

Old 22-07-2006, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob

jan wrote:
Found some diazinon plus in the garage, liquid form.
I want to use it for the sides of the house to control fleas, they're
awful this year. And the last time I went down this road, nothing else
would work except diazinon or dursban.
Dursban supply has long been gone and now I'm down to a small bottle of
the diazinon plus.
Unfortunately, the dosage instructions for my pump spray bottle had
been removed from the container.
Thought I'd see if anyone here might know the right mixture for lawns
w/flea problem.
Thanks in advance.

What's the percent active ingredients? (that should be in tiny print on
the front label) And what's the "Plus"?

Diazanon 25% liquid concentrate is usually diluted 2 tsp (10 ml) per
gallon for most uses. I don't know about for fleas. Maybe I can check
one of my diazanon labels if we can identify what you actually have.

Best regards,
Bob