Old 20-07-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Kylie's Garden

Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone say
such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude within
this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!

Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!

Lisa

Old 20-07-2007, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Gardener" wrote:

Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone say
such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude within
this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!

Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!

Lisa

Why all the advertisements ? I saw no substance just a chance to view
adds.

Lying whore may be a bit strong how about spaming bitch.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 20-07-2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

"William Wagner" wrote in message
In article ,
"Gardener" wrote:

Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone
say
such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude within
this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!

Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!

Lisa

Why all the advertisements ? I saw no substance just a chance to view
adds.

Lying whore may be a bit strong how about spaming bitch.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

My website is devoted to the Love we have for our gardens AND our
granddaughter. The ads that are placed there are to recoup the hosting fees
to post it for people who (unlike you) appreciate our hard work!

Thanks for your support!

Lisa

Old 20-07-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 20, 10:46 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
Lying whore.

On Jul 20, 11:22 am, William Wagner wrote:
In article ,

"Gardener" wrote:
Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone say
such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude within
this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!

Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!

Lisa

Lying whore may be a bit strong how about spaming bitch.

Bill

now, now, regardless of web-site opinions...... aren't we old enough
to not have to resort to name calling like that........you all should
know better!

the resident young mother,
rae

Old 20-07-2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

ups.com...

"Gardener" wrote:
Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone
say
such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude
within
this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!

Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!

Lisa

Lying whore may be a bit strong how about spaming bitch.

Bill

now, now, regardless of web-site opinions...... aren't we old enough
to not have to resort to name calling like that........you all should
know better!

the resident young mother,
rae

Thanks Rae! I really thought sharing was what these groups were about and
since there are so many 'gardeners' I thought who better to get an opinion
from and maybe even a few to help me answer questins about gardening I don't
have answers to.

I won't let a few spoil the fact that I know there are people here with
knowledge that can help me to be a better gardener and help me in teaching
my granddaughter about the wonderful things we can get from adding beauty to
our world!

Lisa

Old 20-07-2007, 09:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 20, 3:02 pm, "Gardener" wrote:

Thanks Rae! I really thought sharing was what these groups were about and
since there are so many 'gardeners' I thought who better to get an opinion
from and maybe even a few to help me answer questins about gardening I don't
have answers to.

I won't let a few spoil the fact that I know there are people here with
knowledge that can help me to be a better gardener and help me in teaching
my granddaughter about the wonderful things we can get from adding beauty to
our world!

Lisa- Hide quoted text -

now, i was slighty getting on you too..........you did call Joe empty-
headed, unless you have seen his CT scan, we aren't justified in that
comment.

while i have known joe to be a little harsh, that's the first i've
caught bill like that, but they really are *good* guys, compared to
some on here. i like 'em anyway. they tend to give good advice, most
of the time. ( you just have to ignore joe and his dog fettish
however! lol, no offense joe!)

however, the purpose is to share.......and sometimes folks tend to
blow things way outta hand. there are many great gardeners on here
with great advice, you just have to wade thru til you find them.

resident mom,
rae

Old 20-07-2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

Just wish I could shovel some of it on to my corn as a side dressing.

When you are angry, count to ten.
When you are very angry, swear.

Until you clean up your site, (how hard is it to delete ads?) you have
no business here.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 20-07-2007, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 20, 3:45 pm, Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,

"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

Billyhttp://angryarab.blogspot.com/- Hide quoted text -

i agree with the ad's part....don't know what web-hosting co she is
using, didn't check that part, but i do know that if you use a *free*
web-hosting co, then they place the ads on the site regardless of what
you may personally want or not want. it's part of the *free*
catch..........

Old 21-07-2007, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

ps.com...

"Gardener" wrote:
"William Wagner" wrote in message

..

..
In article ,
"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

The first rule of Usenet is "All spammers Lie".

If you look at the site, "Kylie" has her own "store". How precious.

If you look up @lovemyskincare.com, one finds Lisa's real business, which
*coincidentally* is webhosting, web development, and marketing. What were
the chances of *that*?!?
And all her sites have links to her "web malls"!!!

http://www.taken2genealogy.com/icn/portfolio.html

ALL my Favorite BEST Stores in ONE GREAT Place
http://www.hot-web-ads.com/owner/byo...r=Lisa+Taulman
http://www.hot-web-ads.com/view/adId/58168.html

http://www.cityofnoblesville.org/ego...=15&orderBy =

Old 21-07-2007, 12:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

cat daddy wrote:

The first rule of Usenet is "All spammers Lie".

If you look at the site, "Kylie" has her own "store". How precious.

If you look up @lovemyskincare.com, one finds Lisa's real business, which
*coincidentally* is webhosting, web development, and marketing. What were
the chances of *that*?!?
And all her sites have links to her "web malls"!!!

http://www.taken2genealogy.com/icn/portfolio.html

ALL my Favorite BEST Stores in ONE GREAT Place
http://www.hot-web-ads.com/owner/byo...r=Lisa+Taulman
http://www.hot-web-ads.com/view/adId/58168.html

http://www.cityofnoblesville.org/ego...=15&orderBy =

oh well....i meant that i agreed with billy about the ads,. mind got
ahead of my fingers again..lol

my first two posts were meant in good humor too, in case anyone thought
otherwise...although, i still think better language could have been used.

rae

Old 21-07-2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Gardener" wrote:
"William Wagner" wrote in message

..

.
In article ,
"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

http://www.cityofnoblesville.org/ego...e?path=details
&id=1003&page=15&orderBy=

And using her sweet little granddaughter for bait. Well, I guess
everybody has to pull their own load these days. Good luck with Granny
kid.
Old 21-07-2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

http://www.cityofnoblesville.org/ego...exe?path=detai
ls
&id=1003&page=15&orderBy=

And using her sweet little granddaughter for bait. Well, I guess
everybody has to pull their own load these days. Good luck with Granny
kid.

Child looks like the Gerber Baby. Whore and Bitch are bad words caused
me to Killfile Mom. Who needs two?

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 21-07-2007, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy Rose" wrote in message

"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

So I am NOT allowed to be a web designer? Not allowed to have my own
business nor am I allowed to put any ads on any of MY websites and still be
able to get advice from people?

Apparently you must all just sit at your PC's and have no incomes or career?
As you can see by what he posts I have nothing to hide and no one ask if I
was a web designer. I just ask for some gardening opinions on the website I
built in reference to our gardens we call Kylie's Garden???? AND if you
will notice I am also into genealogy and have a website on that also. As a
matter of FACT I have over 75,000 individuals in my family database and all
are documented. I will certainly not be wanting advice from propaganda
jerks like you, Angry Arab!

Old 21-07-2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
cat daddy wrote:

[...]

You have a good heart, rae, and I enjoy reading your posts. Too bad the
spammer took advantage of your good nature, as well, and lived up to what
she was called out for. Using the grandkid as a marketing tool is pretty
despicable.

Old 21-07-2007, 02:36 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Kylie's spam Garden

"Billy Rose" wrote in message

"Gardener" wrote:

[...]

Yep, pretty low rent. Kid's got an uphill climb in a family of lying
vultures.