Old 23-02-2003, 04:39 PM
zhanataya

Default Chicken and Dumplings didn't work

The compost was delivered yesterday afternoon while Bill was napping.
He didn't know it was here until he went out to get the paper this
morning. When I tried bribing him he said. "If you were a better
cook I might go for it." Then he offered to get two more yards of
compost and call the labor pool for a couple of fellows to put it
where I want it. I'm married to the nicest guy around or he _really_
hates my cooking.

zhan
Old 24-02-2003, 07:28 AM
madgard

"zhanataya" wrote in message

The compost was delivered yesterday afternoon while Bill was napping.
He didn't know it was here until he went out to get the paper this
morning. When I tried bribing him he said. "If you were a better
cook I might go for it." Then he offered to get two more yards of
compost and call the labor pool for a couple of fellows to put it
where I want it. I'm married to the nicest guy around or he _really_
hates my cooking.

zhan

zhan, if you come up here, I will make a batch of chicken and dumplings that
you can take a container back to Bill, and his tongue will jump outa his
mouth and slap his face............honey I am SOUTHERN, and Southern women
can make chicken and dumplings or we turn in our aprons................(or I
can make mine while yer here and you can go back and do it. It's all in the
dough for the dumplings....................) I made it every Tuesday at
Legions up in Gatlinburg for the special of the day and it got to where I
had to make a double batch because the regulars were coming in with friends
they'd told about it. GBSEG Now I just make it for myself and keep some
around for when Damon or moochie comes home. John hates the way the chicken
meat gets stuck in his teeth... whaddaya gonna do?
maddie

Old 24-02-2003, 06:39 PM
zhanataya

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:26:20 -0500, "madgard"
wrote:

zhan, if you come up here, I will make a batch of chicken and dumplings that
you can take a container back to Bill, and his tongue will jump outa his
mouth and slap his face............honey I am SOUTHERN, and Southern women
can make chicken and dumplings or we turn in our aprons................(or I
can make mine while yer here and you can go back and do it. It's all in the
dough for the dumplings....................) I made it every Tuesday at
Legions up in Gatlinburg for the special of the day and it got to where I
had to make a double batch because the regulars were coming in with friends
they'd told about it. GBSEG Now I just make it for myself and keep some
around for when Damon or moochie comes home. John hates the way the chicken
meat gets stuck in his teeth... whaddaya gonna do?
maddie

rolled or dropped dumplings?
Old 25-02-2003, 06:03 AM
B & J

wrote:

[...]

Darn you're picky, Zhan! Barb makes chicken/turkey soup to die for, but I
have to admit hat her dumplings aren't that great. Oh well, I guess a good
woman can't do everything.

John

Old 25-02-2003, 04:27 PM
zhanataya

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:59:47 -0600, "B & J"
wrote:

rolled or dropped dumplings?

Darn you're picky, Zhan! Barb makes chicken/turkey soup to die for, but I
have to admit hat her dumplings aren't that great. Oh well, I guess a good
woman can't do everything.

John

Finally !!! An enlightened man. !! Barb is a lucky woman.!!

I've told Bill repeatedly I'm for entertainment purposes only. I make
a super elk stew, but living on the sand bar I don't get many chances
to show off.

Old 25-02-2003, 05:03 PM
madgard

ROFLMAO................love a good deer
stew....................................sigh...... ........
maddie

Old 26-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Valkyrie

"Grizzman" wrote in message

one word......Bisquik

~GASP~.........hurry Prissy, the smelling salts!!

--
www.grizzman.com

Old 02-03-2003, 01:39 PM
loonyhiker

Hey Maddie! I want some chicken and dumplings tooooooooo (whine whine
whine!). Don't forget that this year I am definitely going to come visit
you!!!! I confess I'm an original Yankee and moved south to God's country
(it was the best thing I've ever done next to marrying the best man God ever
made, who happens to be a southerner too!) I never had chicken and dumplings
until I moved down here and fell in love with them. Do you share the recipe
or is it a secret??? ooooh, I'm hungry just thinking about them.

loony

Old 03-03-2003, 05:39 AM
Tracey

I will make a batch of chicken and dumplings

What kind of chicken and dumplings you talking
about, maddie? The dumplings you drop on top of
cooking/boiling chicken mixture? Or the kind that
you roll out the dough and cut it into strips and
then into smaller pieces?

Tracey

[IMG] code is On

Hey, Rob! The photo attachements didn't work FragileWarrior Garden Photos 20 08-09-2007 03:02 AM
Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 01:23 AM
mugwort dumplings (ssukdanja), mugwort soup (ssuktang) ... James Edible Gardening 2 24-05-2006 06:24 AM
Intercropping and Rotation Questions didn't know growing Tomatoes was so hard jm Edible Gardening 2 13-04-2004 03:06 PM
Nemaslug didn't work Bruce Ella United Kingdom 4 17-06-2003 07:08 PM