Old 18-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Registered User

Default broken/ripped/torn leaf

I have a young plant with ultra large leafs, but today I accidently ripped one of the leafs. What's best thing to do?
I'm worried that the plant will lose the leaf or even die, because of the rip.
Old 18-04-2010, 04:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

zumbul wrote:
I have a young plant with ultra large leafs, but today I accidently
ripped one of the leafs. What's best thing to do?
I'm worried that the plant will lose the leaf or even die, because of
the rip.

There isn't much you can do apart from remove the damaged section. In many
cases the plant will carry on OK with only part of the leaf functioning.

David

Old 18-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Registered User

Thanks for the reply