Old 28-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Allview

Default I must be crazy. Anyone else?

On Saturday I mowed the back yard for the first time this year. I left a big
semi-circle unmowed because it was filled with white violets and I love them.

Marilyn in Ohio
Old 28-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Joelle

On Saturday I mowed the back yard for the first time this year. I left a big
semi-circle unmowed because it was filled with white violets and I love them.

I never pull up the violits when they are blooming.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike
Old 28-04-2003, 11:56 PM
spampot

Allview wrote:
On Saturday I mowed the back yard for the first time this year. I left a big
semi-circle unmowed because it was filled with white violets and I love them.

Marilyn in Ohio

You're not crazy. And neither am I. I love violets, and WHITE
violets... what a treat!

Old 29-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:50:14 -0400, spampot wrote:

Allview wrote:
On Saturday I mowed the back yard for the first time this year. I left a big
semi-circle unmowed because it was filled with white violets and I love them.

Marilyn in Ohio

You're not crazy. And neither am I. I love violets, and WHITE
violets... what a treat!

You mean there are people who MOW them down???

I was down on my rather plentiful belly yesterday taking macro close
ups of Viola Tricolor and Viola Labridorica that are volunteers in my
lawn...mine will never make it into a Scott's commercial!

Dave
Old 30-04-2003, 04:32 PM

unless you really really want a pond, why not use a liner, fill it in and have a bog
garden. Ingrid

You think you are crazy? I have a huge hole in my yard that is
supposed to turn into a water garden. I keep asking myself whether or
not to have the hole filled in with dirt, not water.

I am only 79 years old, but some of this gardening gets a bit much.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.