Old 24-09-2010, 11:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Cucumbers

Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

MJ
Old 25-09-2010, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

"mj" wrote in message
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

Yes

Paul

Old 25-09-2010, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Pat is offline

On Sep 24, 6:02*pm, mj wrote:
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

MJ

I was wondering what this group is all about?
Old 25-09-2010, 08:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Pat said

On Sep 24, 6:02*pm, mj wrote:
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

MJ

I was wondering what this group is all about?

All things gardening.... and often extended to all things growing..

Welcome!
Old 25-09-2010, 09:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
DirtBag wrote:

Pat said

On Sep 24, 6:02*pm, mj wrote:
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

MJ

I was wondering what this group is all about?

All things gardening.... and often extended to all things growing..

Welcome!

Sometimes wondering why it is not common knowledge. Sometimes
wondering if we talk about how to grow food isn't in 10 grade along
with what credit cards can play in our life. Sometimes I wonder
redundantly .. I wonder why some plants can winter over and others
decide not too ? Wonder why how we treat some folks that have REAL WMD's
differently than some who may?

http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/database/nukestab.html

Billy made me do it.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI

Old 25-09-2010, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sep 25, 2:21*pm, DirtBag wrote:
Pat said

On Sep 24, 6:02*pm, mj wrote:
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut those
and redirect the plant?

MJ

I was wondering what this group is all about?

All things gardening.... *and often extended to all things growing..

Welcome!

Well, cucumbers grow in a garden, not wild, so the OP was right on
target.
Old 25-09-2010, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Pat wrote:
On Sep 24, 6:02 pm, mj wrote:
Can the long,grabby, attaching things on a cucumber, can you cut
those and redirect the plant?

MJ

I was wondering what this group is all about?

Do you like gardening? Do you like to read and to type about gardening?

David