Old 30-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Theo

Default sunburned plants

I recently just put my plants outside and two of them have got
sunburned. I know i should have acclimated them and next year I'll
make sure to so it but it's too late now. I don't know what the names
of the plants are but one is a cactus and the other is a tropical tree
if that helps. Sorry I can't be more specific. Now to my question.
Is there anything I can do to heal them or should I just sit back and
let nature take its course. Thank you in advance for any of your
feedback.
-Theo
Old 01-05-2003, 12:32 AM
SugarChile

This is a "nature take its course" situation. Depends on how badly they
were hit--the tropical has a better chance, as it can just grow replacement
leaves--keep it watered and fertilize lightly when you see new growth
starting. As for the cactus, time will tell.

But don't feel bad. All gardeners have made similar mistakes.

Cheers,
Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

om...