Sunflower bush

Old 13-08-2011, 07:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Sunflower bush

I know it's too late this year but I am looking for a certain variety
of sunflower. The kind I'm looking for is more like a large bush with
several miniature sunflowers rather just a central stalk with one
flower on the end.

Thanks
Old 13-08-2011, 08:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
" wrote:

I know it's too late this year but I am looking for a certain variety
of sunflower. The kind I'm looking for is more like a large bush with
several miniature sunflowers rather just a central stalk with one
flower on the end.

Thanks

I like Torch a Mexican sunflower. Not only a great flower to see but
the stalk is soft and sensual. Hummers and butterflies like it too.

http://goo.gl/0o4i9

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://honest-food.net/