Drooping Arborvitae's

Old 02-05-2003, 02:08 AM
bd

Default Drooping Arborvitae's

Last Year I planted (36) Arborvitae trees to act as a "living fence"

I think because of the excess rain and snow we had here in New Jersey this past winter

Instead of standing tall and "pyramidal shape. my arborvitaes look weak and droopy at the top???

Any Idea how to keep them from spreading at the top and stand tall again???

Would appreciate all advise...

Bryan / NJ

Daffodils drooping Mceezee Gardening 2 02-04-2003 02:32 AM
drooping crocii - help Katharine Mill United Kingdom 6 15-03-2003 06:08 AM
Drooping Helleborus Fredgibson United Kingdom 1 22-02-2003 12:19 AM
Drooping Helleborus Jack United Kingdom 2 21-02-2003 03:59 AM