Old 30-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Registered User

Default Dissertation Survey

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my last year of university and researching gardening culture as part of my dissertation. As part of my research I have created a survey to gain a better understanding of the gardening world. I would really appreciate if you took 5 minutes of your time to fill out my survey.

Here is the link: Gardening Survey

Thank you
Holly
Old 30-01-2012, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

HollyJermyn wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my last year of university and researching gardening
culture as part of my dissertation. As part of my research I have
created a survey to gain a better understanding of the gardening
world. I would really appreciate if you took 5 minutes of your time
to fill out my survey.

Here is the link: 'Gardening Survey'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZLJTWKX)

Thank you
Holly

Yet another UK-centred, hastily compiled and ambiguous survey. The chances
of the results meaning anything are not good.

David

Old 31-01-2012, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

HollyJermyn wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my last year of university and researching gardening
culture as part of my dissertation. As part of my research I have
created a survey to gain a better understanding of the gardening
world. I would really appreciat
Thank you
Holly

Yet another UK-centred, hastily compiled and ambiguous survey. The
chances of the results meaning anything are not good.

David

Most likely, ulterior motives. Got caught up in these crappy surveys in
the past and avoid them like telemarketers.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Yet another UK-centred, hastily compiled and ambiguous survey. The chances
of the results meaning anything are not good.

you're certainly made of tougher stuff than i.

songbird
Old 01-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
HollyJermyn wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my last year of university and researching gardening
culture as part of my dissertation. As part of my research I have
created a survey to gain a better understanding of the gardening
world. I would really appreciat
Thank you
Holly

Yet another UK-centred, hastily compiled and ambiguous survey. The
chances of the results meaning anything are not good.

David

Most likely, ulterior motives. Got caught up in these crappy surveys in
the past and avoid them like telemarketers.
Hi Frank,

This survey is for my dissertation. It would be really useful if you could fill it out. I understand if you don't have time, but I just wanted you to know that it isn't 'ulterior motives', and I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion about whether it is a 'crappy survey'.

David- The results would be useful for me and my project. I understand if you don't want to fill it out though.

Songbird- I hope that you will fill my survey out!

Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

HollyJermyn wrote:
Frank;948871 Wrote:
On 1/30/2012 6:43 PM, David Hare-Scott wrote:-
HollyJermyn wrote:-
[...]

I did fill it out. Almost every question could be improved, ask your
supervisor if you don't think I am any judge.

For example 'Where do you buy...?'

Do you mean what kind of retail outlet, which particular retail outlet or
the geograhical location?

You could get:

- on the web
- at Smith's Produce
- in London

How does that help?

On one question you ask for a rating as a number, but the options have no
numbers!

David

Old 02-02-2012, 06:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

HollyJermyn wrote:-
[...]

Why don't you just tell him that many twits have come before him with
their mindless questions, and have been told to shove off.

I recommend that you, HollyJermyn, do the same.

**** off.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 16 April 1953

[IMG] code is On

Koi Food Survey zookeeper Ponds 34 17-07-2003 01:31 AM
Free Survey? 1962 haircut Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
lighting survey: 36" bulbs rm-rf Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
Free Survey? 1962 haircut Lawns 1 17-03-2003 07:32 PM
Birdwatch survey this weekend HaaRoy United Kingdom 9 23-01-2003 01:51 PM