Old 15-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Registered User

Default Brilliant Wheelbarrows for your GARDEN!

I found an amazing company which sale loads of different types of wheelbarrows. Its called a href="http://www.wheelbarrowsales.com"Wheelbarrow Sales/a.

They have Garden Wheelbarrows with both plastic coloured pans, or galvanised pans, and with either a solid or pneumatic wheel.

I have seen them myself and they are of excellent quality.

If you need any more information, either post me a message, or visit their site. Its quite informative too which is a bonus.
Old 15-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Registered User

Apologese, i thought we were allowed to post with URL. Its Wheelbarrow Sales
Old 20-03-2012, 02:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

I found an amazing company which sale loads of different types of
wheelbarrows. Its called a
href="http://www.wheelbarrowsales.com"Wheelbarrow Sales/a.

They have Garden Wheelbarrows with both plastic coloured pans, or
galvanised pans, and with either a solid or pneumatic wheel.

I have seen them myself and they are of excellent quality.

If you need any more information, either post me a message, or visit
their site. Its quite informative too which is a bonus.

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

no spam here
--
I Know That I Know What I Know
Old 20-03-2012, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

no spam here
--

Really, then why copy the whole bit of trash??????

Old 09-04-2012, 12:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Really, then why copy the whole bit of trash??????

18 lines is hardly enough to bother snipping, but just for you, I will
just include the relevant bit