Old 05-04-2012, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening Forums

Hello,

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

It's only been open for just over a week, but we're already quite
active and have some great photo threads. As there are lots of experts
and enthusiasts on here, I wanted to extend an invitation to any of
you that may be interested - as we're always looking for more members
to the gardening community.

If you've got any comments on our layout, design or site then please
do let me know!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 06:46:52 -0700 (PDT), Gardening Forums
wrote:

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

Can I come there and spam advertisements for people to come visit
usenet on it?

Old 05-04-2012, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
says...

wrote:

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (
http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

Can I come there and spam advertisements for people to come visit
usenet on it?

Great idea, lets kidnap their posters.

Janet.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy writes:

In article
,
Gardening Forums wrote:

Hello,

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.spamming-
xxxx.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

It's only been open for just over a week, but we're already quite
active and have some great photo threads. As there are lots of experts
and enthusiasts on here, I wanted to extend an invitation to any of
you that may be interested - as we're always looking for more members
to the gardening community.

If you've got any comments on our layout, design or site then please
do let me know!

What makes your site a better place to spend my time, than the other
2294 groups that I have found?

Didn't you know that you were inventing the wheel, again? That builds
real confidence.

When encountering a spammer, first thing to do is destroy the URL they
are trying to promote.

This spammer is using the XenForo software package to gateway the
forum to Usenet. Just another leech trying to make a profit off
other peoples efforts. Just put a fancy face on it and call it yours.

--
Dan Espen
Old 05-04-2012, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 4/5/12 6:46 AM, Gardening Forums wrote:
Hello,

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

It's only been open for just over a week, but we're already quite
active and have some great photo threads. As there are lots of experts
and enthusiasts on here, I wanted to extend an invitation to any of
you that may be interested - as we're always looking for more members
to the gardening community.

If you've got any comments on our layout, design or site then please
do let me know!

Why have you reinvented the wheel? What is lacking here in rec.gardens?

I can tell you one thing that is better in rec.gardens than in your
forum: For rec.gardens, I do not have to register and setup a user ID
or password.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Old 05-04-2012, 10:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

Janet wrote:
says...
Gardening Forums
wrote:

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

Can I come there and spam advertisements for people to come visit
usenet on it?

Great idea, lets kidnap their posters.

yeah! we love minions!

songbird