Old 11-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Registered User

Default Seeking advise on plants cuttings and suchlike

We are seeking advice on obtaining either advise or how tos on taking or obtaining cuttings from plants hedging and several other "cottage garden" type species any help links or whatever would be appriciated also further advice on species for a "cottage garden" type layout as we have absolutely nothing here at present.

We are also seeking advice on building small walls and a base for a shed and a greenhouse so information pertinent to this task, cement mix ratios for blockwork and rendering, foundation requirements and details and anything we should know prior to embarking on such tasks

Many thx for your answers
Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

Morarview wrote:
We are seeking advice on obtaining either advise or how tos on taking
or obtaining cuttings from plants hedging and several other "cottage
garden" type species any help links or whatever would be appriciated
also further advice on species for a "cottage garden" type layout as
we have absolutely nothing here at present.

We are also seeking advice on building small walls and a base for a
shed and a greenhouse so information pertinent to this task, cement
mix ratios for blockwork and rendering, foundation requirements and
details and anything we should know prior to embarking on such tasks

Many thx for your answers

Get some books on garden design, construction, propagation etc. Public
libraries often have such, otherwise buy your own as they are a good
investment. Study them, spend time studying your site and drawing plans.
Think long and hard before you dig or build, you are likely to regret hasty
decisions. Come back with specific questions mentioning the context
including where you are, your soil and your climate.

David

[IMG] code is On

seeking advise about cistern [email protected] Gardening 2 27-07-2009 05:15 PM
Cuttings Advise Gringo Gardening 2 25-07-2007 07:53 PM
Seeking cuttings of physic nut (Jatropha curcas) [email protected] Gardening 3 29-11-2006 03:36 PM
Seeking Advise Dark Falken alt.forestry 11 05-06-2003 10:17 AM
seeking advise Tim Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 07:16 AM