how to rescue a ptilotus "joey"

Old 03-08-2012, 12:19 PM

Smile how to rescue a ptilotus "joey"

Hi everyone, just joined so a big "HELLO " to everyone!!!!!
I'm in need of some info, I recently purchased a ptilotus "Joey" from a store that was in need of rescuing but I'm not sure if it's going to make it. The stems were green with some leaves but these have died back, the flower heads were in colour but they were drooping, now they have died back. Will this have seeded?what do the seeds look like? will it recover?
thanks for any help.....