Old 27-11-2014, 09:59 PM
Registered User

Default A quick question

Hello I am a student from Strathclyde University. I plan on designing a new gardening support to remove discomfort from joints while gardening regularly for my final year project.

I have made a short 5 question survey to help pinpoint the important characteristics of a product like this.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FMN5GYC

If you could find the time to fill it out it would be much appreciated and would help to justify my project.

P.s. this is the final survey I will be posting on this forum
Old 28-11-2014, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

Callum Russell Callum.Russell.uk wrote:

Hello I am a student from Strathclyde University. I plan on designing a
new gardening support to remove discomfort from joints while gardening
regularly for my final year project.

Wear a steel belted radial underwire bra to support your Double Ds.

Old 29-11-2014, 11:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 29/11/2014 4:33 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Callum Russell Callum.Russell.uk wrote:

Hello I am a student from Strathclyde University. I plan on designing a
new gardening support to remove discomfort from joints while gardening
regularly for my final year project.

Wear a steel belted radial underwire bra to support your Double Ds.

Hmmmmm. Boobs with joints.......... Were did you learn your anatomy
Shellie?

Hinged boobs might be handy though. Imagine slinging them over the left
shoulder to get them out of the way...................

Old 29-11-2014, 01:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Fran Farmer wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Callum Russell Callum.Russell.uk wrote:

Hello I am a student from Strathclyde University. I plan on designing a
new gardening support to remove discomfort from joints while gardening
regularly for my final year project.

Wear a steel belted radial underwire bra to support your Double Ds.

Hmmmmm. Boobs with joints.......... Were did you learn your anatomy
Shellie?

Hinged boobs might be handy though. Imagine slinging them over the left
shoulder to get them out of the way...................

You probably don't have much bosom or you'd know about stress on the
entire musculoskeletal system from wearing an ill fitted foundation
garment. Many well endowed women would avoid breast reduction surgery
by first visiting a corsetier. Women would do themselves well by
gardening in a sports bra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_m...keletal_system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MUyveGNBk
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...y-2121836.html