Old 13-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Registered User

Default Little Lucy Okra

I'm looking for seeds of "Little Lucy" okra. If anyone has any they could share or trade please reply or email me. Major catalogs do not carry anymore.

Thank you so much!

LID
Old 14-01-2016, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:58:37 +0100, fixrack
wrote:

I'm looking for seeds of "Little Lucy" okra. If anyone has any they
could share or trade please reply or email me. Major catalogs do not
carry anymore.

Thank you so much!

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

www.reimerseeds.com
Old 14-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Registered User

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

---------------------

So sorry you were not able to read my entire quote. The last part said "Major catalogs do not carry anymore." and I guess I assume Reimer to be one. Maybe some people do not. However Reimer customer service did write me back and say the the supplier had discontinued the item with no other info. Further research on my part reveled the breeder (Jim Waltrip) and grower (Seimens) but neither has provided any info. All comments are welcome because each one keeps this post current and I know a lot of people are looking for "Little Lucy" okra. I've found dozens of post in forums like this one in my search.
Old 14-01-2016, 10:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2016-01-14 16:48:32 +0000, fixrack said:

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

---------------------

So sorry you were not able to read my entire quote. The last part said
"Major catalogs do not carry anymore." and I guess I assume Reimer to be
one. Maybe some people do not.

Well, that was kind of snotty.

Old 15-01-2016, 12:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:48:32 +0100, fixrack
wrote:

Reimer used to carry it. Have you checked there lately?

---------------------

So sorry you were not able to read my entire quote. The last part said
"Major catalogs do not carry anymore." and I guess I assume Reimer to be
one. Maybe some people do not. However Reimer customer service did write
me back and say the the supplier had discontinued the item with no other
info. Further research on my part reveled the breeder (Jim Waltrip) and
grower (Seimens) but neither has provided any info. All comments are
welcome because each one keeps this post current and I know a lot of
people are looking for "Little Lucy" okra. I've found dozens of post in
forums like this one in my search.

I did read your entire note. I also looked in the Reimer catalog -
because that is where I had ordered mine from at some point.

I assure you your chances of responses will diminish if you keep being
a dick about it all.

[IMG] code is On

Meet Miss Lucy Val Gardening 4 22-07-2009 08:18 AM
Miss Lucy Lilly help GDD United Kingdom 0 11-07-2006 09:55 AM
snake gourd and chinese okra seeds kn125 Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
snake gourd and chinese okra seeds kn125 Texas 3 16-03-2003 09:32 PM
snake gourd and chinese okra seeds kn125 Texas 0 09-03-2003 01:39 AM