Old 16-03-2016, 04:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens

Default Sausage recipes #1

Brooklyn1 expressed precisely :
gtr wrote:

I was passing Whole Foods today on the way home today and stopped by.
Asked if they could grind me some pork shoulder for sausage, maybe throw
some fat trimmings in to sap the lean rating. He picked up a 2.5 pound
block of shoulder and showed me the fat that was in it, and he'd looked
fatty enough.

He said he'd been grinding beef today, and did that matter. I said no.
He said great because otherwise it would take about 30 minutes to clean
it, and he didn't have that kind of leisure time. So now maybe I know
one of the tricks of getting some fresh ground pork--not complaing about
a little bit of beef in there.

Do I really need to say it. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgd6Vt6NLCI