Old 2 stroke mcculloch strimmer

Old 23-01-2017, 08:28 PM

Default Old 2 stroke mcculloch strimmer

Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until an old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has a walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in the U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.
Old 23-01-2017, 09:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Whiteshepherd86 wrote:
Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's
about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until
an old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has
a walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in
the U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the
direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.

ebay , around 13 bucks USD .
--
Snag

Old 23-01-2017, 10:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 21:28:46 +0100, Whiteshepherd86
wrote:

Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's
about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until an
old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has a
walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in the
U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the
direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.

I see a parts list for a T 29 here .. D 29 I missed ?.

http://www.husqvarnaparts.nl/mcculloch/search.php

Is it a special or commercial machine ?
.. just wondering if it is worth the trouble ?
John T.