Old 29-01-2017, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default KRUSTEAZ

Baked the Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl in my bundt pan, EXCELLENT!
http://i67.tinypic.com/1xzdw8.jpg
Birds gotta eat too:
http://i63.tinypic.com/1zc3iif.jpg

Old 29-01-2017, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Brooklyn1 writes:

Baked the Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl in my bundt pan, EXCELLENT!
http://i67.tinypic.com/1xzdw8.jpg

Just made and then finished one of those Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirls.
Never thought of using the bundt pan. Maybe next time.

Birds gotta eat too:
http://i63.tinypic.com/1zc3iif.jpg

Is this a roundabout way of feeding your cats or are you
hoping for rats. Since I'm living in suburbia, I take
a dim view of feeding wild animals. At my age (71),
I'd feed them a few years and then die. Then the poor
birds will starve. Anyway, neighborhood birds seem to
like my yard fine. Plenty of bushes with berries, and
they go nuts all winter on the tulip poplar seeds. They
also seem to really like the water on the pool cover for
bathing.

--
Dan Espen
Old 30-01-2017, 12:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 1/29/2017 4:37 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Baked the Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl in my bundt pan, EXCELLENT!
http://i67.tinypic.com/1xzdw8.jpg

" Smells like ass and tastes like shit" LOL

Birds gotta eat too:
http://i63.tinypic.com/1zc3iif.jpg

"Stolen from google images" LOL