Begonias for Landscaping

Old 06-02-2017, 07:30 AM

Default Begonias for Landscaping

I got to know that Begonias is come in so many colours from the vibrant red to orange, yellow, pink, white and many other different shades, its beautiful. and the it has some benefits that begonia has, include the treatment of arthritis, cures amenorrhoea, acts as a liver tonic and also helps in Asthma.

Source: Terrace Garden Design Ideas for Homes

I want some attractive and colourful plants in my terrace garden, can any one suggest me the what should I plant?