Spray-N-Grow

Old 31-08-2003, 07:22 AM
Sharon

Default Spray-N-Grow

Has anyone had any experience using Spray-N-Grow? It is supposed to
produce more fruit, vegetables, and flowers. They say plants sprayed
with Spray-N-Grow are healthier, greener, and more vibrant. It is a bit
pricey so I wanted to try to find out if it really works before I buy it.

Sharon

Old 31-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Valkyrie

"Sharon" wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience using Spray-N-Grow? It is supposed to
produce more fruit, vegetables, and flowers. They say plants sprayed
with Spray-N-Grow are healthier, greener, and more vibrant. It is a bit
pricey so I wanted to try to find out if it really works before I buy it.

Sharon

I've been using the Spray N Grow products for about 5 years and I am sold on
it. Watch their web site, they do have good sales. I haven't used anything
else since the first year I tried it and I think the products are great. My
flowers and plants sure out shine all the surrounding neighbor gardens and
seem to be better able to thrive with weather extremes, they bloom earlier,
last longer and the heat and drought don't seem to bother them and are more
resistant to insects. I imagine that's because they are so healthy. My
houseplants are very lush and healthy too. I have people ask what I do and I
just tell them I sing to them every morning. I'm not giving away my secret
BEG I know that there's plenty who think this is bunk but I'm sold on it.
I use the Spray N Grow, wetting solution, fertilizer and soil amendments. I
work in the amendments early in the spring. All my gardening now is done in
containers on my balcony. (I've posted the link below to some pictures. I
took them in mid June.) I spray on the trilogy cocktail early every Saturday
morning starting when the first growth appears, usually mid March or so and
continue until the end of September. I do my house plants once a week all
year. I got my friend in upper Wisconsin to try it on his veggie garden a
few years ago and it's all he uses now but he won't tell his neighbors what
he's using either, he likes being the King of Veggie Gardens in his
neighborhood.

It goes a long way and I use a 1 gallon sprayer for outdoors, but I only
make 1/2 gallon of solution, it's all I need. It's just that the one gallon
pump sprayer with hose nozzle is easier for me to handle. I have a 1 quart
hand sprayer for indoor plants that uses a pump handle and I only need press
the button to spray instead of squeezing the trigger in the regular mister
bottles. I have arthritis in my hands and it's too painful to do this.

I know that there are going to be a bazillion posts as to why this stuff
doesn't work any better than anything else but IMO it's given the best
results I've ever had. Your mileage may vary.

Val
http://photos.yahoo.com/valkyriemi

Old 31-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Tom Randy

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:14:26 -0400, Sharon wrote:

Has anyone had any experience using Spray-N-Grow? It is supposed to
produce more fruit, vegetables, and flowers. They say plants sprayed with
Spray-N-Grow are healthier, greener, and more vibrant. It is a bit pricey
so I wanted to try to find out if it really works before I buy it.

Sharon

Just use a good fertilzer. I don't believe these "supplimental" products
are needed. Save your money.
Old 01-09-2003, 06:42 AM
Sharon

[...]

Val,

Thanks so much for your input. One question...what zone do you live in?
You mentioned the drought and hot weather. I live in Lake Havasu City,
Arizona (zone 10) where it really gets hot. I have become very
interested in trying to grow plumeria and have started my first
cuttings. It has been suggested that something like Spray-N-Grow works
great with Plumeria.

Sharon