Old 26-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Keith J. Crapper

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...
Old 26-03-2004, 06:20 AM
zxcvbob

Keith J. Crapper wrote:
I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Call the cops. If no one claims it in 90 days you get to keep it!

Best regards,
Bob

Old 26-03-2004, 06:21 AM
vincent p. norris

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

I'd plant some little succulents in the eye sockets.

That idea really succs!

Old 26-03-2004, 05:32 PM
LeeAnne

By all means, call the police ... they'll dig up your yard for you and then
you'll have fresh beds to plant in, maybe you can even put in a little pond
or something.

Just think all the work you *won't* have to do ;-
LeeAnne

om...

Old 26-03-2004, 05:44 PM
David Hill

".......... I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my
garden.Should I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good
shape............"

Sounds like skullduggery to me.....

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 26-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Zemedelec

Call the cops, and promise to bury it respectfully when they're done with it.
After that, follow your conscience (or gardening esthetic, which may not run
along the same lines.)
zemedelec
Old 26-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Zemedelec

Jeez, why didn't I think of that?! Judging by the condition they leave homes
they have "searched" (looks more like sack and pillage) you'd have the best
aeriated soil for miles.
zemedelec