Old 10-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Registered User

Location: Raleigh, NC
Default Help! scale insects

I have an ivy plant (not sure which variety) that is infested with scale insects. I've sprayed it with Sevin (an insecticide) but didn't help. I don't want to get rid of the plant because I've had it for a few years. Any ideas on how to get rid of these things?
Old 11-06-2004, 03:02 AM
Mike LaMana

Horticultural oil or insecticidal soap at label rates.

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

s.com...