Old 04-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Mick C. Metosis

Default re Keeping the vermin out.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!!

Cat's should be outlawed.

There ought to be a bounty on these damned pests.

Regarding breeding & feeding ... Cats are nothing but oversized cockroaches.

Wipe the lot out.

"Willie Eckerslyke" wrote in message
ATTN, all keen gardeners !

Cats are now universally recognised as the gardener's public enemy No.1.

I & my wife love our garden & try to keep it in good condition ....

growing
flowers/vegetables .... a nice lawn .... & enjoying BBQ's, throughout
summer.

The only thing that spoils our *private* walled garden are the local

vermin,
aka CATS !

Up until a couple of days ago, we were having to dig up & bin (OUR

dustbin)
fresh cat shit EVERY morning, from our garden ...... & we have NO pets.

Cat owners will speak in defence of their vermin ... but MUST realise what
VERY selfish people they are.

The garden is OURS ! The cat owner's shitting machine is theirs ! They
make ZERO attempts to control their straying vermin. Admittedly, I

thank
the VERY rare cat owner that takes the trouble to keep a litter-tray on
their own premises. THANK YOU !

Let me explain. Dear cat owner, would it be OK if I came into your garden

&
had a shit in it EVERYDAY ? How would you feel about having to clean it

up
, EVERYDAY ?

The vast majority of cat owners are LAZY , selfish people. Cat owners do
not have to take their pets for walks ..... unlike dog owners.

Cats ALWAYS shit outside of their owners premises.

Cats are smart ... but also VERY demonic & selfish. How many other

animals
"kill for fun" ? ( some smart b*stards might say "humans" .... but, tough
titty, reader .... I'm Anti-Hunting"). I wish I had a quid for every

time
I've seen a cat kill a little bird & then play with it's mutilated body
...... just for playsake ..... not even bothering to eat the corpse.

Cats will go to ANYONE that offers them food. ZERO loyalty, unlike dogs.
Women & homosexuals love cats. "Furry, lovely, cute creatures".
But, cat owner, watch your cute, furry little pet walk up to & press
it's body (whilst turning on the EXTRA loud purring !) to your worst enemy
of a neighbour, simply because they held out an outstretched hand (as in
offering food) & then made the right "pss pss" noise. Cats are traitors,
unlike dogs.

To get to the point, there IS a way of keeping them out of your beloved
garden.

Cover all access walls with non-drying, black, anti-vandal paint. (

"TORA"
is a good, UK brand) Coat the tops of the walls to around a quarter of an
inch deep. It's not very expensive & most paint retailers stock it.

Cats
are very vain creatures & this stuff is a perfect deterrent to the little
monstors. It's like crude oil on their paws ...... they WON'T come back.
It also, hopefully, gives their selfish owners something to think about
...... as the oil based substance is brought back into THEIR homes ( &
hopefully onto their carpets !).

Cocoa mulch is a good cat poisoner. Downside ..... a little expensive
(large amounts) & not very attractive in the garden.

Most important to remember. The cat, like a burglar, is an unwanted
intruder. Therefore ..... legally ..... anything that you mix with
cat-food & leave on a plate ( on YOUR cat-shit-affected area ) is up to

you.

Warfarin & finely grated, broken glass are good ideas.

Happy vermin eradicating !

Old 07-07-2004, 01:02 AM
The Watcher

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:03:01 +0100, "Mick C. Metosis"
wrote:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!!

Cat's should be outlawed.

There ought to be a bounty on these damned pests.

Regarding breeding & feeding ... Cats are nothing but oversized cockroaches.

Wipe the lot out.

Yep, and then when you wake up one day up to your ass in rats,mice, snakes, etc.
(with all the pleasant surprises THEY bring) maybe you'll wish for some of those
cats to come back and help you out.