Old 07-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Registered User

Default grass around the bush

Hi guys,

I'm new here and also new in garden care.

My wife and I planted spirea yesterday. I would like to know if there is a quick way of removing the grass around the bush without digging the grass out? It's because, I would like to make a nice pattern around the spirea that we have planted. If you notice on the picture, I already have a white curvey pattern which I will follow. I can dig them up but it's too tiring.

Please see the attached pics.

Thanks,

Neil
Attached Thumbnails
grass around the bush-plant1.jpg   grass around the bush-plant2.jpg