GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help find Murraya koenigii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/95504-please-help-find-murraya-koenigii.html)

Sakhiya 07-06-2005 06:17 PM

Please help find Murraya koenigii

I am looking for Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant whose leaves are
extensively used in indian cusine. I had no success finding them in
Indian stores or other likely places. I can collect it from places in
and around chicago or milwaukee.
If any body can post the contact information of likely sources I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.

Vox Humana 07-06-2005 06:32 PM

"Sakhiya" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant whose leaves are
extensively used in indian cusine. I had no success finding them in
Indian stores or other likely places. I can collect it from places in
and around chicago or milwaukee.
If any body can post the contact information of likely sources I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.

A quick Froogle search found this source:
http://www.fantastikgardens.com/trop-mn.html#

It says it is sold out until summer 2005 which is just around the corner.
They indicate that it is a very difficult plant to grow.