Please help find Murraya koenigii

Old 07-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Sakhiya

Default Please help find Murraya koenigii

I am looking for Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant whose leaves are
extensively used in indian cusine. I had no success finding them in
Indian stores or other likely places. I can collect it from places in
and around chicago or milwaukee.
If any body can post the contact information of likely sources I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.

Old 07-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Vox Humana

"Sakhiya" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant whose leaves are
extensively used in indian cusine. I had no success finding them in
Indian stores or other likely places. I can collect it from places in
and around chicago or milwaukee.
If any body can post the contact information of likely sources I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks.

A quick Froogle search found this source:
http://www.fantastikgardens.com/trop-mn.html#

It says it is sold out until summer 2005 which is just around the corner.
They indicate that it is a very difficult plant to grow.