Old 16-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Martin

Default Growing Roses Indoors

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:43:59 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Yes HT's can be grown indoors, and can bloom more continuously than outdoor
roses. But you will have your work cut out. You will need space, light and
air in large quantities in addition to the general requirements for good
growing.
To make life easier I would recommend growing miniature indoors and for a
good book on the subject see 'The Complete Book of Miniature Roses' by
Charles Marden Fitch, published by Hawthorn Books Inc, New York and

Prentice
Hall, Ontario.

We will cover the subject on our web site eventually but in the meantime

see
our web site for general cultural requirements for rose growing at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Blah" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I was wondering whether hybrid teas can be grown and blooms more
than once annually indoors and how difficult it would be. If its too
difficult is there a similar rose that can be successfully grown this
way? I like the miniature roses since the plants themselves won't take
up much space but I'd prefer a plant that grows large flowers.

Just curious. Does anyone find a post like this useful?

Old 16-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Travis

"Blah" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I was wondering whether hybrid teas can be grown and blooms
more than once annually indoors and how difficult it would be.
If its too difficult is there a similar rose that can be
successfully grown this way? I like the miniature roses since
the plants themselves won't take up much space but I'd prefer a
plant that grows large flowers.

Just curious. Does anyone find a post like this useful?

If you like spam then it is useful.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[IMG] code is On

Growing Roses Indoors Martin United Kingdom 1 16-07-2005 07:38 PM
Growing Micro/Minature Roses Indoors Marshall Dermer Roses 7 13-03-2004 12:24 AM
growing roses indoors? JimS. Roses 5 20-03-2003 01:56 AM
Newbie: Growing chillies indoors Martin Sykes Gardening 2 24-02-2003 11:17 AM
Growing greens indoors JTULL5 Edible Gardening 5 28-01-2003 11:37 PM