Old 23-05-2006, 01:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default growing grass

in my class i have to plant and grow grass seeds for 2 weeks. the group
who has the highest yeild of grass wins. i need help with this. can
someone please tell me the best fertilizer and othere chemicails i
should use. we are growing them in class in a inclosed enviorment.

Old 25-05-2006, 01:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jonny

wrote in message
ups.com...
in my class i have to plant and grow grass seeds for 2 weeks. the group
who has the highest yeild of grass wins. i need help with this. can
someone please tell me the best fertilizer and othere chemicails i
should use. we are growing them in class in a inclosed enviorment.

You don't need chemicals. The short time period is just enough for some
good germination. A little root stimulator is probably okay. Its not a
contest per se, it depends more on the seed than the gardener. Keep the
growing environment warm and moist (not soaking wet).
--
Jonny