Old 29-05-2006, 05:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
mjnash

Default Little white specks on tomato plant leaves?

My tomatoes look pretty good except for little white specks on the leaves of
the plant. I'm not sure what they are or how to get rid of them. Would
appreciate any input.
thank you

MJ

Old 29-05-2006, 08:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly

mjnash said:

My tomatoes look pretty good except for little white specks on the leaves of
the plant. I'm not sure what they are or how to get rid of them. Would
appreciate any input.
thank you

MJ

Are they hard? Soft? Can you rub them off with your fingers? With a stream
of water from a hose? Are they also on the stems? Could be scale,
mealybugs, or just something that splashed up on the leaves. Is the same
symptom present on any other plants in the vicinity?

Still a lot of variables for "white spots on tomato plants". =)

Can you put a photo on a linked web page or binary group?

--
Eggs

- The Lady of the Lake-- her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held
aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
king!