Old 16-04-2003, 01:20 AM
RUKind

Default Best time to spray

Good evening,
I live in the south.
I was going to spray some weed killer around some bushes.
Somebody told me either not to spray in the hot part of the day
because the fumes can rise up and affect the branches or in the early
morning which as the day goes on will cause the fumes to rise.

When is the best time?

Thanks
Old 16-04-2003, 12:56 PM

RUKind wrote:
Good evening,
I live in the south.
I was going to spray some weed killer around some bushes.
Somebody told me either not to spray in the hot part of the day
because the fumes can rise up and affect the branches or in the early
morning which as the day goes on will cause the fumes to rise.

When is the best time?

Thanks

What herbicide are you using?

--