Old 21-10-2002, 05:47 PM
Wilmero

Default ** Help ** Spider Mites Attacking

I have a serious problem with Spider Mites on my tomatoe plants, and i was
wondering if anyone knows of a very effective way to get rid of them. I should
note that I have already tried Malathion to nu success. Any help is much
appreciated.

Wilmero

Old 22-10-2002, 12:32 PM
Die Spammer !!!

Malathion is a bad idea for fruits and vegetables you plan on eating. Try spraying
with a soulution of half and half water and dish soap. Regular bug spray should
have done the trick.