Old 19-02-2003, 04:51 PM
Tim

Default MTD snowblower not clearing to asphalt

I have a MTD snowblower and all my neighbors can clear there driveway down
to the black top with theirs. I for some reason always seem to leave about
1/2" of snow. I have set the skid shoes so there is about a 1/8" clearance
between the scrapper bar and the ground but still cannot get a clean path.
Any ideas?

Tim

Old 24-02-2003, 10:07 AM
Die Spammer !!!

get the scraper bar on the driveway. scrape ""all"" of the snow into the
snowblower and blow it out. if the scraper bar just drags on the blacktop then
should not be any problem right?