Old 29-09-2006, 09:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Older Homelite Parts

I have a 10 +/- year old Homelite trimmer that's been very good. The
throttle trigger broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having a very hard
time finiding a replacement. Anybody have any ideas? It's been a very good
one, and I'd hate to get rid of it for something so simple.

Old 30-09-2006, 04:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

If your`e talking about a line trimmer,{weed-eater}, Ihave two dead
ones that served me well for many years. Be happy to canniblize the
parts for you.See if you can find the model no.

Old 30-09-2006, 04:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Rob Rodgers wrote:
I have a 10 +/- year old Homelite trimmer that's been very good. The
throttle trigger broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having a very hard
time finiding a replacement. Anybody have any ideas? It's been a very good
one, and I'd hate to get rid of it for something so simple.

You didn`t say what type of trimmer, if it`s a string trimmer, I have two tahat died after mant good years of service. Be happy to cannabilize the parts if they will match. Got a model no.?

Old 22-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered User

[I tried the Homelite site is USA and getting older parts (mine is Sabre 35 chainsaw)is easy.The problem is my part cost $5 and the postage was $30.Cancelled the order.

If you've solved your problem then perhaps you can post UK supplier

Homelite SX 135 Tin Man Lawns 1 01-06-2003 03:20 PM
Homelite HB100 leaf blower won't run sjohnsen Lawns 2 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Parts Supplier ?? Homelite / John Deere sjohnsen Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
Homelite HB100 leaf blower won't run sjohnsen Lawns 2 06-12-2002 07:46 AM
Parts Supplier ?? Homelite / John Deere sjohnsen Lawns 0 02-12-2002 09:34 PM