Old 17-06-2010, 02:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)

Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost! http://www.squidoo.com/gardening-gre...rganic-genius-
He has a whole section and it's really helpfull.

Old 17-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Registered User

Nice page but im still not convinced about organic farming/growing. Some say that the concentration of chemicals is actually higher in organic foods? is that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden man View Post
Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost! Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)
He has a whole section and it's really helpfull.
Old 17-06-2010, 02:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

garden man;891288 Wrote:

Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost! 'Gardening Green (How to become an Organic Genius!)'
(http://tinyurl.com/2boqrec)
He has a whole section and it's really helpfull.

--
naomi

Hey naomi, I just wanted to tell you that I heard that too at one
point but then I realized something. The things our great great great
granparents ate were truly organic right. Well the diseases we have
today can be linked to the chemicals added to our foods. Ever since we
have been processing food there has been in incline on these diseases
so I am now organic because of the unnatural chemicals. But hey ask my
friend hes the one who made the page just comment on the page itself.

Old 22-06-2010, 02:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Jun 20, 4:35*pm, Trisha wrote:
I have been think of going organic, any advice i can get will be
helpful

Dawn

On Jun 16, 9:57*pm, garden man wrote:

Hey guys hope all is well Anyways my friend made this page about
becoming an Organinc gardener. I saw it and now i'm a green gardener
and proud of it! Anyways I recommend it and I'm now pretty stoked to
grow organic items in my new greenhouse not to metion make my own
compost!http://www.squidoo.com/gardening-gre...rganic-genius-
He has a whole section and it's really helpfull.- Hide quoted text -

ya just check it out i guess he has the seeds and things you need on
his other pages on seeds. I got a greenhouse and absolutley love it!!!
Old 15-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered User

Location: London

Hi

Nice web page very clear and well designed. Particularly like the Gnome inclusion.
gardening for children