Old 22-03-2012, 10:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Springtime

It`s springtime--- where is everybody? I`m looking
forward to cutting grass, planting some veggies, and all that goes with
this time of year. What are your plans for this spring?

Old 24-03-2012, 07:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Herb Eneva" wrote in message
It`s springtime--- where is everybody? I`m looking
forward to cutting grass, planting some veggies, and all that goes with
this time of year. What are your plans for this spring?

My plans for this spring are to invite you over to my home so you can
cut grass, plant some veggies, and all that goes with this time of the
year. Me? While you are doing that, I'll make us all some great
barbecue.

Bob-tx

Old 26-03-2012, 04:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Mar 24, 3:46*pm, "Bob-tx" Live Spam free wrote:
"Herb Eneva" wrote in message

* It`s springtime--- where is everybody? * * * * * * * *I`m looking
forward to cutting grass, planting some veggies, and all that goes with
this time of year. *What are your plans for this spring?

My plans for this spring are to invite you over to my home so you can
cut grass, plant some veggies, and all that goes with this time of the
year. *Me? *While you are doing that, I'll make us all some great
barbecue.

Bob-tx

Cutting grass gets old fast. After the first time, I look at it as an
enforced exercise routine.
Old 30-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb Eneva View Post
It`s springtime--- where is everybody? I`m looking forward to cutting grass, planting some veggies, and all that goes with this time of year. What are your plans for this spring?
Spring is always a welcomed time of year especially hydroponic after a long, cold winter. In Boston, springtime is a chance to forget all about the snow and ice and instead embrace the numerous outdoor activities the city has to offer.

First and foremost is the Boston Marathon. The world's oldest and most prestigious annual marathon attracts runners from all over the world. The race starts in nearby Hopkinton and finishes 26 miles, 385 yards later in Boston's Back Bay.

Play Ball! The Boys of Summer actually begin their quest to reach the Fall Classic in the spring. The Boston Red Sox begin their season in April and they play in the venerated and legendary Fenway Park. The historic ballpark offers tours of its fable grounds until two hours before first pitch.

While not outside, the spring also means it's post season time for the NBA's Boston Celtics and the NHL's Boston Bruins. Both teams play at TD Garden.
Fruit Trees

Springtime Theo Bonsai 0 24-02-2005 04:23 PM
Little pots of optimism and Springtime, and a Sugar incident (again) madgardener Gardening 0 12-12-2003 01:32 AM
Springtime flowers in North East USA swim learning Plant Science 14 30-04-2003 11:44 PM
AMC Montessori Springtime Lesson Planning Page Uploaded amonco7 Gardening 0 22-03-2003 11:20 PM
teeny springtime iris coati Ponds 4 24-02-2003 10:43 PM