Old 18-07-2012, 07:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Need help identifying species of Manzanita

Anyone recognize what species of manzanita this could be? The bush is about 3 years old, 5-ft in height.

http://imageshack.us/f/51/gedc0733.jpg

Before I hit every one of the 76 species on this page, I thought I would see if anyone might recognize what species of manzanita this is.

http://plants.usda.gov/java/Classifi...3 &display=63
Location is western Calif. Thanks in advance.

Bob