Old 27-07-2012, 11:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default What is the best fertilizer on the market?

I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking for more tip's and tricks on buying the proper fertilizer's
for my area, soil, and some pottery plants for my garden. I found a
website online that gave some brief but extremely reliable tips and
descriptions about proper care and how to build a rise garden bed at
http://rewardplus.info. I also went to Better home and garden's and
couple other site's but i think the best advice's comes from real life
user's. Anybody have input
Old 28-07-2012, 12:28 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Amy Delany" wrote in message
I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking for more tip's and tricks on buying the proper fertilizer's
for my area, soil, and some pottery plants for my garden. I found a
website online that gave some brief but extremely reliable tips and
descriptions about proper care and how to build a rise garden bed at
http://rewardplus.info. I also went to Better home and garden's and
couple other site's but i think the best advice's comes from real life
user's. Anybody have input

There is no 'best' fertilizer. You get the soil tested to see what is
missing and then go from there.
Most is about the same, they just have differant ammounts of the chemicals
in them.

Old 28-07-2012, 03:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default What is the best SPAM on the market?

Ralph Mowery wrote:
"Amy Delany" wrote in message
I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking for more tip's and tricks on buying the proper fertilizer's
for my area, soil, and some pottery plants for my garden. I found a
website online that gave some brief but extremely reliable tips and
descriptions about proper care and how to build a rise garden bed at
http://rewardplus.info. I also went to Better home and garden's and
couple other site's but i think the best advice's comes from real
life user's. Anybody have input

There is no 'best' fertilizer. You get the soil tested to see what is
missing and then go from there.
Most is about the same, they just have differant ammounts of the
chemicals in them.

This guy's a rookie and he determine that site had "extremely reliable" info???

This is nothing but another standard issue SPAM ad.

Whey are they always so obvious?

Old 28-07-2012, 04:47 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 7/27/2012 3:45 PM, Amy Delany wrote:
I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking for more tip's and tricks on buying the proper fertilizer's
for my area, soil, and some pottery plants for my garden. I found a
website online that gave some brief but extremely reliable tips and
descriptions about proper care and how to build a rise garden bed at
http://rewardplus.info. I also went to Better home and garden's and
couple other site's but i think the best advice's comes from real life
user's. Anybody have input

I like chemical fertilizer. Manure was fine when it was all we could get
or was it?
There are all kinds of pathogens and weed seeds in most of it.
Chemical fertilizer is natural pure fertilizer and way more effective.
A little goes a long way. Mix it with the dirt not on the roots.
It now cost more unless you know how much to use and don't use too much
of it.
It does not contribute more to pollution when used correctly.
Want pollution go to any feed lot. All that manure and pathogens and
weed seeds wash into and foul way too many water sources.
The same with fields and streams and wells.
Rotation, of crops and resting, of the land is the best for the earth.