Old 30-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered User

Default To all Sussex and Surrey members who love there lawns

I just wanted to pass onto to people a great source for your lawn needs, the turf I use as part of my daily work and think it should be the first choice for people laying new lawns..Landscape and Sport Supplies.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Russell Eales wrote:
I just wanted to pass SPAM

This is not a .forsale forum.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Russell Eales wrote:
I just wanted to pass SPAM

This is not a .forsale forum.
Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If any issues were caused it was not meant.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Russell Eales wrote:
Bob F;972018 Wrote:
Russell Eales wrote:-
I just wanted to pass SPAM-

This is not a .forsale forum.

Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to
aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If
any issues were caused it was not meant.

If everyone listed every shop in their town, whereever in the world, how useful
would this newsgroup be?

Old 12-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Registered User

Russell Eales wrote:
Bob F;972018 Wrote:
Russell Eales wrote:-
I just wanted to pass SPAM-

This is not a .forsale forum.

Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to
aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If
any issues were caused it was not meant.

If everyone listed every shop in their town, whereever in the world, how useful
would this newsgroup be?
It would rather silly to list all the shops in my town on a lawn forum, other posts are people asking about certain product not just news so why not try aid people, I was not pushing my personal business so really don't see where the problem was,

Old 12-11-2012, 03:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Russell Eales wrote:
Bob F;972759 Wrote:
Russell Eales wrote:-
Bob F;972018 Wrote:-
Russell Eales wrote:-
I just wanted to pass SPAM-

This is not a .forsale forum.-

Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was
to aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies.
If any issues were caused it was not meant.-

If everyone listed every shop in their town, whereever in the world,
how useful
would this newsgroup be?

It would rather silly to list all the shops in my town on a lawn
forum, other posts are people asking about certain product not just
news so why not try aid people, I was not pushing my personal
business so really don't see where the problem was,

Again, this forum is not intended for advertising. If you have answers to
specific questions please feel free to answer them. It is considered OK to to
include a simple mention of your business in the sig line of such an answer.
Again, if every business related to gardening around the world started posting
ads here, how useful would this forum be? Do a little reading on usenet
ettiquette.

There exists an alternative hierarchy called "biz" specifically for
commercial postings.